Booking of Meeting Room, Department of Information Management (F1205)
- General rule: the meeting room is for use only by the faculty and students of the Department of Information System (priority is given to meetings held by the department office).
- Booking method: please fill out the following →
- Meeting room must be booked no later than two days before use. Booking will be noted in the calendar below; please check whether booking is completed before using the room.
- After using the room, turn off all lights and air-conditioning, and close all doors and windows. Return the used equipment back to their original positions, and restore the room back to its original condition.
- Damaged or lost property from the room or the environment during the booked period will be subjected to compensation regulations of the Department.
- For questions regarding the usage of the room, please call extension 1221 or 1222 of the department office.
- The booking calendar will be updated according to changes in booked hours. If there is a mistake on the calendar, please contact the department office for update.